Tuesday March 31 2020

Last day of March, what a month. April looks to be really bad. New York, Michigan, Illinois, California, Florida, Louisiana, and Texas. Wisconsin can't hold out much longer with the states next to us all blowing up.

The internet connection keeps dropping today. Not sure why.

The most dangerous part of my day is when I go to check the mail. We have our mail on a 3 day quarantine just to be careful. I first glove up and put the 3 day old mail into a tray to go in the house, the two day old mail goes from the 2 day bag to the 3 day bag, 1 day bag to the 2 day bag. Then I take the bag out to the mailbox, spray the mailbox with 409, wipe it off with a wet paper towel, put the mail into the 1 day bag and store it in an old microwave in the garage. Then I clean my gloves and wash my hands. I don't have too many pair of gloves so I have to clean them.

Here are the charts for today:






Time series maps:



























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday June 5 2020

Monday March 30 2020

Tuesday May 5 2020