Sunday March 29 2020

The CDC has not update the US map since 3/26 but I did find a set of data going back to the first infection on one of the other pages.

I think Wisconsin usually takes Sunday off too. So here are the latest graphs:


I did find this one:


I made a graph showing the percentage increase along with a five day running average. Very noisy data:

It looks like it might be trending down a bit so that would be good.

Not too much to tell today. Had cereal for breakfast and spaghetti for lunch with tomato sauce and pesto. Worked on my classes. I think I will be ready for Monday.

This reminds me of a Nanotechnology joke I used to tell:

In a nanotech war for the first two weeks nothing appears to happen, then everyone on the losing side disappears.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday June 5 2020

Monday March 30 2020

Tuesday May 5 2020